Friday, March 8, 2013

%$$$ Buy Moultrie Game Spy I-60 Infrared Flash Game Camera with Built-In Viewer


Save Product Available. Save Moultrie Game Spy I-60 Infrared Flash Game Camera with Built-In Viewer. Compare your Save price with best online store. Choose your best product Shopping online.

Review : Moultrie Game Spy I-60 Infrared Flash Game Camera with Built-In Viewer

Best Reviews Moultrie Game Spy I-60 Infrared Flash Game Camera with Built-In Viewer. Get around the merchant 's on-line searching and browse reviews. If you're attempting to discover Moultrie Game Spy I-60 Infrared Flash Game Camera with Built-In Viewer with the most successful worth. This could be the most efficient deals for you. Exactly where you may possibly find these item is by on-line looking stores? Read the overview on Moultrie Game Spy I-60 Infrared Flash Game Camera with Built-In Viewer Now, it 's best worth. therefore don't lose it.

Moultrie Game Spy I-60 Infrared Flash Game Camera with Built-In Viewer

Main Features : Moultrie Game Spy I-60 Infrared Flash Game Camera with Built-In Viewer

  • Infrared flash remote game camera perfect for surveying and hunting in the field
  • 50'-foot flash with built-in video and picture viewer; ability to capture snapshots, video, and time-lapse pictures
  • 6.0 megapixel display; 150 day battery life; environmental information displayed on every photo and video
  • Easy to use; adaptability with other Moultrie add-on accessories
  • Temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, time, date and camera ID on every photo and video
  • Each Moultrie digital game camera is impressive, but the I-60 is the choice for those that want it all. This winning camera is a 6.0 mega pixel resolution infrared camera with no visible white flash and includes a picture viewer, remote control and finder, rapid trigger time, 150-day battery life, pass code protection and more.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment